How to prepare roasted coconut (วิธีทำมะพร้าวคั่ว ; maphraao khuaa)
Add your own recipe notes
Add to CollectionGo to Collections
You must be a member to use this feature
- 1/2 cup mature coconut (มะพร้าวแก่)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar (น้ำตาลทราย)
- Cut the coconut into thin strips, stack 3-4 strips at a time, and cut diagonally at 45 degrees for thin match-like sticks.
- Roast on low heat until golden.
- When almost done, sprinkle the coconut with granulated white sugar.
- Continue to roast until the coconut is golden and crispy. Let the sticks cool, and store in an air-tight container.