This page is also available in: Thai
This site and its contents are the property of the Thaifoodmaster.com hereinafter referred to as THAIFOODMASTER.
Copyright Basics: Copyright protects original works of authorship, including literary works, musical works, pictorial and graphic works, motion pictures and other audiovisual works, sound recordings, etc. Works that are created and fixed in print, electronic, fax, CD-ROM, and other formats now known or later developed are protected. Even e-mail that you send and receive is protected. However, just because you receive information or find it posted on the Internet, this does not mean that you are free to reproduce it and forward it (distribute, transmit, etc.) to others without appropriate permission or without a license agreement if your use is beyond fair use. Copyright notices are not required by law, so if you do not see a copyright notice on any item, do not assume that it is free to use or pass along to others.
Below are selected permitted and prohibited uses of THAIFOODMASTER material that is posted at this Web site. If you have any questions, comments, or need permission to use THAIFOODMASTER copyrighted material, please contact us for material from most divisions.
- we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
- view pages from our website in a web browser;(b) download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website;
- Anyone who is doing personal, noncommercial research may view, print material, and temporarily store materials from this site, provided that THAIFOODMASTER copyright notices are not removed and that the reuse of material does not conflict with any of the prohibited uses below.
- Others may view, print material, and temporarily store materials from this site for internal use only provided that copying fees are paid to the Copyright Clearance Center for printing of files beyond that permitted by Section 107 or 108 of the U.S. Copyright Act, and that THAIFOODMASTER’s copyright notices are not removed and that the reuse of material does not conflict with any of the prohibited uses below.
- A Link or links may be made to any document or location at this site, provided that the link does not bypass any license agreement or lead to any secure areas on this site.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website, save to the extent expressly permitted by this notice.
If you learn of any unlawful material or activity on our website, or any material or activity that breaches this notice, please let us know.
Enforcement of copyright
- We take the protection of our copyright very seriously.
- If we discover that you have used our copyright materials in contravention of the licence set out in this notice, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.