Thaifoodmaster’s rich collection of free online-articles, research papers, reports, and news on virtually every aspect of Thai food preparation, history and the wisdom of Thai culinary arts.
- What is Thai Cuisine?
Thai Culinary Identity Construction From The Rise of the Bangkok Dynasty to Its Revival.
By: Panu Wongcha-Um (B.A. (Hons) Melb), 2010
A Thesis Submitted For Degree of Master of Arts Department of History National University of Singapore.
- Siamese Culinary Legends of the Rattanakosin period – By Hanuman and Thaan Khun
- Introduction to Siamese Culinary Codes – By Hanuman
- Introduction to Thai Clear Soups – The complexity of simplicity – by Hanuman
- King Chulalongkorn’s travels and culinary collections from Java – by Hanuman
- A resurgence of creative Thai cuisine – By Chef Jason Bailey, Paste at Gaysorn
- Laap (ลาบ), Saa (ส้า), Luu (หลู้), gaawy (ก้อย), Nam Dtohk (น้ำตก) – an Ethno Culinary Journey – By Hanuman
- Making Fermented Rice Flour Noodles (sen khanohm jeen) (การทเส้นขนมจีน) – By Hanuman
Siamese Culinary Legends of the Rattanakosin period
Siamese cuisine is the accumulated wisdom of cooks at every level of the society – from housewives cooking at home and caring for their families, to cooks in the temple, to the culinary masters who created elaborate dishes behind the palace walls.
In this series of short articles highlighting their lives and work, we salute and pay homage to the most prominent individuals who influenced and shaped the Siamese culinary arts bpaa ga sin (ปากะศิลป์) of the Rattanakosin Era.
Posts with Thai Culinary, Historical and Cultural References:
Get access – Study at your own pace